- Detail Images
Rugged shelter with urban style.
You love the smell of spring flowers, and you don't even mind the rain when you're sheltered in the lightweight, packable Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Trench Coat. The 2.5-layer H2No barrier defies water and wind but breathes and dries in a flash so you're protected from the inside and outside. A full-length front storm flap, snapped cuffs, and removable adjustable hood have you covered from head to just-above-knee in flattering, feminine style.
- Lightweight, 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard Shell 50D nylon ripstop with Deluge DWR finish gives durable waterproof, windproof, breathable protection
- Sonically welded seams seal out the elements for assured dry comfort
- Regular fit with feminine silhouette flatters your figure; articulated elbows allow natural, free mobility
- Removable, adjustable hood secures with hidden snaps for fine-fitting head protection only when you need it
- Full-length placket with snaps, handy two-way zipper, and storm flap keep you buttoned-up nice and cozy
- Snapped cuff tabs prevent drafts and leaks from sneaking up your arm
- Front and back princess seams with darts and back pleat provide flattering silhouette; removable belt gives you style options
- Two side-entry, cozy-lined handwarmer and two front patch with flap and hidden snaps pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Function & Style
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I own a Men's Torrentshell and have been so please with it that I picked this up for a gift for my sister. I trust the Patagonia brand and this model seems like it will serve a great balance of function and style for her (she's about to move to NYC).
Torrentshell Trench video review
Ashley from Patagonia shares her thoughts on the newly updated Torrenshell Trench Coat