- Detail Images
Rain protection for your lower half.
Hiking through overgrown sections of trail in wet conditions can leave your lower half soaked. Stay dry with the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Stretch Pant. The H2No shell fabric performs in the wettest conditions while stretch panels in the articulated knees give you unrestricted mobility for navigating technical terrain.
- Waterproof breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, nylon ripstop, and a Deluge DWR finish provide Patagonia's highest level weather protection
- Fully taped seams and watertight zippers keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit leaves room for layers on chilly days
- Stretch panels in the articulated knees provide freedom of movement
- Two-way side zips provide ventilation and easy on and off
- Elasticized waistband with a snap closure ensures a snug fit
- Elastic cuffs seal around ankles to keep moisture out
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought it for ski touring and tried it a few times. Stretch feature works well these are very confortable to move. Side zips allow wearing quickly over ski boots. I would preferred to choose between two leg lengths, I found the legs are pretty short. Fabric is nice and waterproof but not as breathable as goretex but lateral openings permit to breathe.