- Detail Images
Waterproof protection and mobility for forging ahead on the trail in lousy weather.
When inclement weather threatens to spoil your day, whip out the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket during your day hike or weeklong backpacking trek. This H2No Performance Standard shell features a waterproof breathable barrier, a Deluge DWR finish, and watertight-coated zippers that defend against wet weather.
- H2No Performance Standard shell features 40D ripstop nylon fabric with a waterproof breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish to combat seriously wet weather while you backpack, camp, hike, climb, or fly fish
- Stretch throughout the arms and shoulders adds comfort while you move
- Watertight, coated zippers and zipper garages fend off rain and sleet
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket hem
- Two-way underarm zippers ditch excess heat and moisture while you work up a sweat in inclement weather
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood features a laminated visor that rolls down and easily stows away
- Microfleece-lined neck lends comfort when you have the jacket zipped all the way up
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture to keep you dry
- Two zippered hand pockets and one left chest pocket stash your keys, cell, lip balm, or other small essentials