- Detail Images
Packable rain protection.
For your next backpacking trip, be prepared for rainy weather with the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pant. Made with Patagonia's highest level of waterproof protection, the Torrentshell Pant works to keep you bone-dry, has articulated knees for freedom of movement, and can be stuffed into its own front pocket so you'll always have the space to bring it.
- Waterproof breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, nylon ripstop, and a Deluge DWR finish provide Patagonia's highest level weather protection
- Fully taped seams and DWR-treated zippers keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit leaves room for layers on chilly days
- Articulated knees provide freedom of movement
- Elasticized waistband with an internal drawcord ensures a snug fit
- Adjustable cuffs seal around ankles to keep moisture out
- Two zipped hand pockets and a rear pocket stow essentials
- Pants stuff into the left hand pocket with clip-in loop for compact storage