- Detail Images
Before May flowers, make sure she's prepared for April showers.
Made from the same high-performance materials as the grown-up jackets, the Patagonia Toddler Girls' Torrentshell Jacket is built to keep your little lady dry in the wettest April showers. The fixed hood has an internal elastic gusset to keep it in place when the wind blows and the reflective tape on the front and back yoke make her easier to spot in low-light conditions.
- H2No Performance Standard shell fabric is made from nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish to provide reliable weather protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Three-panel hood with an elastic internal gusset provides a snug fit
- Full length zipper, storm flap, and an internal wind flap seal out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets warm up cold hands
- Reflective tape on the front and back yoke increases visibility in low light conditions
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out wet weather