- Detail Images
Now you can say yes when he wants to play in the rain.
Before sending your little guy out to jump in the puddles, zip him up in the Patagonia Toddler Boy's Torrentshell Jacket. The H2No Performance shell provides the same high level of waterproof protection as the grown-up version of the jacket so you can be confident he'll stay dry in even the wettest rain showers.
- Waterproof breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, nylon ripstop, and a Deluge DWR finish provide Patagonia's highest level of weather protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Three-panel hood with an elastic internal gusset provides a snug fit
- Full-length zipper, storm flap, and an internal wind flap seal out the weather
- Two zippered side pockets hold small items
- Reflective tape on the front and back yoke increases visibility in low light conditions
- Elastic cuffs and hem block wetness and keep the jacket in place