- Detail Images
Brighten up a rainy day.
The rain is pouring outside and your daughter is mortified that her outfit will be ruined before she gets to school. Suit her up in the Patagonia Girl's Torrentshell Jacket before she heads out the door. The H2No Performance shell provides Patagonia's highest level of waterproof protection, and the three-panel hood features an internal elastic gusset for a snug fit that won't be blown off by gusty winds.
- Waterproof breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, nylon ripstop, and a Deluge DWR finish provide Patagonia's highest level of weather protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Three-panel hood with an elastic internal gusset provides a snug fit
- Full-length zipper, storm flap, and an internal wind flap seal out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets warm up cold hands
- Internal mesh pocket keeps essentials dry and safe
- Reflective tape on the front and back yoke increases visibility in low light conditions
- Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem seal out wet weather