- Detail Images
The rain isn't going to keep him inside.
Your boy isn't going to let a little rainstorm stop him from making the most of his Saturday. Make sure he stays dry and protected by zipping him up in the Patagonia Boy's Torrentshell Jacket. The H2No Performance Shell blocks the rain while the relaxed fit leaves plenty of room for warm layers underneath.
- Waterproof breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, nylon ripstop, and a Deluge DWR finish provide Patagonia's highest level of weather protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Three-panel hood with an elastic internal gusset provides a snug fit
- Full length zipper, storm flap, and an internal wind flap seal out wet weather
- Two zippered side pockets hold small items
- Internal mesh pocket keeps essentials safe and dry
- Reflective tape on the front and back yoke increases visibility in low light conditions
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem seal out wet weather
Share your thoughts
Is there a rear hood cinch with this...
Is there a rear hood cinch with this jacket?
There is a built in visor that should help keep the hood in the right place but it does not have a rear cinch in the hood.