Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Rain Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Keep him dry in the rain forest.
When you take your boy out to the Olympic Peninsula, you'll want him to stay dry. Set him up with the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket. The H2NO barrier and Deluge DWR finish will protect him from downpours, and the microfleece-lined neck won't chafe his chin.
- Jacket folds up small, stores in its internal stuff pocket, and takes up minimal space in his pack
- Drawcord hem seals out wind and keeps the jacket in place
- Two-way center front zipper has a storm flap to keep water out
- Reflective trim so you can see him in the dark
- Recyclable through Patagonia?s Common Threads Garment recycling program
- Item #PAT1954
2 side zip, 1 internal mesh water bottle
[shell] DWR-coated nylon ripstop, [membrane/laminate] H2No barrier
backpacking, camping, climbing