If you want your kid to have an incredibly soft, cozy experience when he's out in the cold, duct-tape his entire collection of plush animals to his clothes. If he objects because he still likes playing with them, or just finds it hard to move around, you could instead keep him warm and comfy with the Patagonia Boys' Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Jacket.
- Recycled polyester fleece is stuffed-animal soft and is easy on the environment
- High collar features doubled fabric for extra warmth
- Snap closure on chest pocket keeps small items from getting away; zip hand pockets with reflective pulls give his digits a hideout while he's waiting for the bus on a cold morning
- ID label helps the jacket to find its way back when it gets left behind at school or the gym
Share your thoughts
Nice Jacket...Very Happy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My son is seven, so the jacket is a little big on him, but we had hoped for this so we could get two seasons out of it. That being said, this thing is awesome. Super warm, comfortable and nice looking. The little guy wears it everywhere...under his winter jacket and over smaller sweaters and tees on warmer days. The color isn't quite as red as my computer renders the image, but it's still a really nice color.
Now that I've said my piece, my son likes the pockets and thinks that it's pretty easy to zip up. He also likes that it has got a nice tall collar to keep his neck warm.
Everyone is happy with this rugged little piece of gear. He throws it on the ground, rolls around with the dog, wipes his hands on it, and it still looks nice enough to wear out!!