- Detail Images
Simplistic comfort at your fingertips.
Patagonia continues to make its staple Men's Synchilla Marsupial Fleece Pullover because people love its simplicity. This pullover is a minimalist's dream because even though it's simple, it's by no means basic. Elasticized cuffs and hem keep warmth in while the Y-Joint sleeves prevent the fleece from rising when you reach over your head. And there's really nothing like sliding your chilled hands in the kangaroo pouch to receive instant warmth. The majority of the polyester used to make this pullover is recycled so you can be environmentally friendly while you bundle up by the fireplace for a cozy night.
- 85% of this polyester fleece is made out of recycled materials so you can be warm, comfortable, and feel like you're helping the environment all at the same time
- Y-Joint sleeves ensure your jacket doesn't rise when you reach above your head
- Elasticized cuffs and hem keep cold out and heat in
- Kangaroo pouch hand-warmer pocket with brushed polyester mesh has enough room to store things and keep your hands nice and toasty
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I love this fleece. It isn't a technical piece exactly (actually, not at all), but it reigns supreme as a cozy layer for cold mornings. It remains thick and lustrous after years of use(mine is maybe 10 years old? not sure). I wear a lot of patagonia for climbing/outdoor use, but this is my most worn fleece at home and around the campfire.