- Detail Images
- Leg zipper easily converts bunting from bag to legs when you need to place your angel in a backpack, car, or bike seat
- Double-faced fleece Synchilla fabric feels wicked soft on tender skin and ensures your little bundle of joy stays cozy on chilly days
- Double-zippered torso and zippered inseam allow quick baselayer and diaper changes
- Hood opening has elasticized sides for a snug, contoured fit, and it helps seal out the elements
- Convertible, insulating mitts keep your little girl's hands toasty
- Internal hand-me-down ID label for convenience
Share your thoughts
Too big but seems awesome
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought the smallest size in hopes my newborn daughter could wear it this winter but it is way too big for her right now. Hopefully she can use it in the next few months! Material is great and it seems very functional.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is one of the warmest pieces of clothing my daughter has. Super warm and the double front zipper makes it really easy to get the baby inside. The leg zippers are super easy to open up to change a diaper and to vent as well if it gets too warm. This is a picture of my almost 4 month old in this garment. She is taller than most babies so we got her the six month size. This should last her way past winter.