- Detail Images
- Community Images
Find your own Curtis Creek.
- Tought-as-nails 840D ballistic nylon features a water-repellent coating to shed wet weather
- A variety of intelligently designed pockets store your fly boxes, snipping gear, gink, water bottles, and other fly-fishing gear
- Internal waterproof pocket houses items that absolutely can't get wet
- YKK zippers are water-resistant to keep internal items dry
- Ventilated foam back panel cushions your load and helps keep you comfortable during the hike
- Attaches to the Patagonia Minimalist Mesh Vest for seamless integration while fishing
Share your thoughts
Amazing fishing pack
The pack is great. It is comfortable to wear, light weight, has a hydration pocket, has plenty of room for fly boxes (all of which are secured in individual pockets), and can hold a a ton of gear. The outside daisy chains are great to strap a net retractor and net and the fold down fly box / work station in the front is a nice added touch, especially to hang used streamers to dry.