- Detail Images
Emergency rainwear for any light and fast endeavor.
Weather can roll in quickly in high-altitude climates so be prepared with the Patagonia Women's Super Cell Jacket. Its waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane protects you against Mother Nature's violent mood swings, while the Super Cell's Paclite technology enables it to pack down to nearly nothing when not in use.
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex shell with Paclite technology protects against wet elements and helps keep weight and space to a minimum
- Watertight, coated zippers seal out moisture
- Paclite technology enables the Super Cell to pack down to nearly nothing
- Full Reach gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat and moisture when you work up a sweat during your climb or hike
- Optimal Visibility hood is helmet-compatible and has a two-way adjustable hood with laminated visor to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Micro-fleece lined neck and wind flap supply next-to-skin comfort
- Touch Point System features embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustments
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets include supple, watertight, coated Slim zips that reduce bulk and weight