- Detail Images
Seriously, how many phones have you gone through?
- Polyurethane-coated shell with welded seems keeps moisture out even in standing water (just don't submerge the zipper)
- High-density foam core protects delicate items, like your camera, from damage
- Floating interior panel is transparent so you won't have to dig to find your keys
- Foam divider with hook-and-loop attachments help you stay organized
- Water-resistant zippers block stray splashes or rain from sneaking into your bag
Share your thoughts
Like The Great Divider, just half the size
Patagonia's Great Divider is the best boat bag in fly fishing. The Sub Divider is half its size, but still serves many purposes. I have both boat bags and couldn't be happier. Its waterproof and zippers are bomber.