Take your tough runs in stride.
With the Patagonia Men's Strider Pro 5in Short, you're able to go the distance and enjoy the ride. Constructed specifically for trail runners who just can't stop running, the updated Strider features a DWR treatment to fend off light precipitation and a redesigned fabric for even faster dry times. The built-in liner is outfitted with a permanent Polygiene treatment for dependable odor control, while the mesh panels offer effortless breathability and temperature regulation as you cruise. And to top it off, the Pro Strider touts four easy-access pockets that easily accommodate your choice in trail-side snacks, be it mejool dates laden with maple syrup or energy gels.
- Tackle steep vert and varied terrain with this short
- Quick-drying fabric and mesh vents provide comfort
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Built-in liner features odor control for convenience
- Four easy-access pockets accommodate energy snacks
- Reflective logo offers extra visibility in low light
- Patagonia crafts hard-wearing clothing for the hard-charging outdoor enthusiast
- Item #PAT01SF