- Detail Images
Officially, the dress code at your new workplace allows shorts, but you have a feeling most of the shorts in your wardrobe won't cut it. Toe the line and still enjoy cool, casual comfort with the Patagonia Women's Stretch All-Wear Short. This slim-fitting chino-style short delivers simple, classic style that goes with anything and always looks proper. After work, switch your cardigan and ballet flats for a tee and flip-flops and continue to enjoy the comfort of the stretchy organic cotton canvas.
- Lightweight organic-cotton canvas includes a touch of spandex for comfortable stretch
- Classic chino styling, slim fit, and ten-inch inseam give this short a polished, refined look
- Waistband has belt loops, zippered fly and hook closure
- Two front slash pockets, welted coin pocket on right front, and two back single-welt pockets enable you to bring along small essentials
Share your thoughts
Patagonia Nailed It!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love these shorts. Patagonia truly nailed this one. Cute shorts that are not too short or too long (top of knee length), they offer a number of bright spring colors but I opted for the classic navy to cover up dirt that may get on them, and the best part is they do not stretch out and sag on the bum with use. I would also suggest checking out the size chart before purchasing, but I personally found the size 6 to be the best fit. I have a 28? waist, typically wear a 4/6, 5?8 in height, and 135 lbs.