Patagonia Stoss Full-Zip Hoodie - Men's
- Detail Images
A semi-technical casual hoodie for traveling to the wild parts of the world.
You packed your shell jacket into your checked baggage, but when you get off the plane in Jackson it's dumping like mad. Good thing you can just zip up your Patagonia Stoss Full-Zip Hoodie to keep off the snow until you get to the hostel. Made for casual trips into winter weather, this hooded jacket holds in your heat with PrimaLoft One insulation and keeps off the flakes with a DWR-coated polyester mini-ripstop shell.
- PrimaLoft One insulation features tiny synthetic fibers that absorb very little moisture, dry quickly, insulate when wet, and compress easily
- Polyester mini-ripstop shell withstands the rigors of traveling and features a water-repellent DWR-coating to bead off drizzle and melting flakes
- Quilted lining in the body and hood secure the insulation and is soft and smooth on your skin
- Full-length zipper provides a little venting when you warm up during the walk through town
- Adjustable hood and hand pockets shelter you from the cold air after last call at the bar
- Front welt pocket holds your cell phone where it won't freeze during the walk back to the hotel room
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is the perfect over-flannel - light, comfy, and warm. I am 5'10" 165lbs and the medium fits perfect over a somewhat bulky underlayer (sweater, flannel, etc.).