- Detail Images
Trusted shell pant for snow slayers of all kinds.
That line in the trees, with two feet of fresh snow and no other tracks on it, belongs to you. Thanks to the Patagonia Men's Snowshot Pant, you can make beautiful, waist-deep turns that confirm your reason for existence without moisture creeping inside to ruin your soul's celebration. A two-layer polyester shell uses both a Deluge DWR coating and a waterproof breathable H2No membrane to keep out the snow as it billows around you.
Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. A slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner throughout glides easy over a baselayer. Interior, mesh-lined thigh vents help you keep your cool, gaiters seal out snow as you posthole to the ridge, and scuff guards add durability and edge protection. A loop on the rear yoke seam connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof breathable laminate
- 75D polyester ripstop with Deluge finish, tricot mesh lining
- Relaxed fit
- Tricot-lined waistband with internal adjusters
- Two-button closure and zip fly
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents
- Gaiters with DWR finish
- Scuff guards at hem
- Two zip hand pockets, two zip cargo pockets
- Inseam lengths: