- Detail Images
Ski season is a winter-long ball; be the belle of it.
Soft, durable, allover weather protection, just the right amount of cozy warmth, and a balanced feminine silhouette make the Patagonia Women's Snowbelle Pant pitch-perfect. Rip free and fast with articulated knees, and feel good all season long with a fleece-lined adjustable waist. Stay cool as an ice queen with mesh lining and vents to maintain your ideal temp.
- Soft, durable, two-layer polyester herringbone weave with H2No membrane and Deluge DWR is waterproof, windproof, and breathable to keep you dry and comfy
- Brushed mesh lining at seat and thighs warms you up and wicks away moisture; mesh lining in the lower leg
- Enhanced progressive fit with feminine silhouette conveys that you wear your own clothes, not your boyfriend's
- Brushed, tricot-lined adjustable waist with adjustable tabs, two-snap closure and zippered fly fits
- Articulated knees allow unhindered, natural mobility
- Internal thigh vents let you dump excess heat when riding hard or hiking for turns
- Gaiters keep snow from freezing sneaking into your boots
- Tough scuff guards protect against ski edges and wear and tear
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket to keep snow and cold out, warmth in
- Right thigh and two handwarmer zippered pockets secure essentials