- Detail Images
Ain't no princess pant.
The Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pant simply dominates at the ski resort. Its H2No Performance Standard membrane has fully taped seams so you stay dry through powder dumps and snowy weather. The 60g Thermogreen insulation warms your legs in the colder parts of winter. The pant's lining brings a bit of moisture management and slides over your baselayer with ease when it's frigid out. And with short, regular, and long lengths, you get the right fit no matter what.
The Insulated Snowbelle features thigh vents to let out a bit of steam after an intense run. Its DWR-coated gaiters keep snow out, and the scuff guards protect the hem from tearing up while you tear the snow up. Webbing loops at the rear yoke connect to any of Patagonia's ski jackets.
- H2No Performance Standard membrane, fully taped seams
- Polyester herringbone weave shell with Deluge DWR finish
- 60g Thermogreen insulation
- Comes in short, regular, and long lengths
- Thigh vents
- Gaiters with DWR finish, scuff guards
- Brushed tricot waistband with elastic tabs and two-snap closure
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector at lower right leg
Share your thoughts
Great Ski Pant!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These pants fit so well. I ski every day and needed a ski pant that was going to keep my dry but also warm. This ski pant does just that! Most Ski pants that look good don't always feel good - but you can move in this ski pant and look good while doing it! I ordered these pants and received them two days later. Very happy Backcountry and super pumped I chose this product - Very happy with them!
Not for everyone.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
These pants looked cool on the site however the low rise guarantees bending over would be a problem. The last thing I want is to expose my bum on the slopes.