From backcountry to resort.
January's chill will try to keep you from doing what you love, but with the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pant, you'll be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at you. An H2No Performance Standard two-layer shell provides incredible waterproof protection that remains breathable during backcountry ascents, while a DWR finish keeps moisture off during stormy weather. Thermogreen insulation provides a barrier against the cold and is designed to retain heat even if you somehow manage to get it wet.
The Snowbelle features inner thigh vents to help regulate temperature as you move. Patagonia also added a hidden Recco reflector to help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in case of an emergency. Ankle gaiters keep snow out of your boots, while a webbing loop on the rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket to keep you dry and comfortable whether you're exploring a new cirque in the backcountry or cruising the groomers at your favorite resort.
- A snow pant fit for cold days in the backcountry or at the resort
- Performance shell is waterproof and breathable for protection and comfort
- Environmentally friendly Thermogreen insulation keeps you cozy
- Scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Adjustable elastic tabs at waist provide a customized fit
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thighs to help regulate temperature
- Concealed RECCO reflector in case of emergency
- Regular fit for easy layering
- Item #PAT01MH
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
The fit is great for me. I got an XS. I'm 5'3" and 110 lbs. I have narrow hips, but muscular legs, so the adjustable waste makes them fit perfectly without a belt. There is room in the thigh and knee area for movement as well. The lining is cozy. And an added bonus is the epic blue color matches my salomon icon 4d helmet! It's a tough color to match, so I'm thrilled it pairs so well.
Great pair of pants!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I ordered these because I needed new ski pants and wanted some that matched my helmet. I ended up returning these for the same size, style, and color but in a