- Detail Images
Keep her warm so she can enjoy winter.
The Patagonia Toddler Girls' Snow Pile Jacket sets up your gal for a fun day in the snow. The Snow Pile keeps her toasty and cozy wth the thermal power of Quallofill insulation as you explore the fresh snowfall together. If the sky opens up a bit, don't worry; this jacket features a water-resistant, breathable H2No barrier and DWR coating to bead up and slough off moisture.
- Water-resistant, breathable H2No layer complements durable nylon ripstop contrast for an overall comfortable and durable design
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim helps maintain a secure fit that keeps cold out
- Fleece lining on collar helps fight chafing and adds warmth
- External wind flap on zipper with hook-and-loop closure prevents incoming gusts from reaching her baselayers
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs and back hem complete a seal between her and the outside
- Grow-fit feature adds length to sleeves for multi-season use
- Hand-me-down ID label prevents future sibling controversy
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is an awesome kids' winter jacket from Patagonia. And the second year in a row that we've bought it. I think it would have lasted two winter seasons with the fit-to-grow element in the sleeves, but we passed it down to the younger sibling. It is very warm. We use it for skiing/sledding or when the temperatures really drop. I'd say it fits TTS or a little big like most Patagonia.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Soooo cozy and warm :) It's perfect, down to its reflective stripes and sleeve grow-fit feature. She's bundled up completely with this plus the Patagonia Puff Pants. Size 2T definitely has plenty of room to grow for a 2-year old.