Pile on the winter weather—the Snow Pile is ready.
The Patagonia Toddler Boys' Snow Pile Jacket keeps your little snow monster warm and toasty whether he's building snow-people in the backyard or trying out his ski legs for the first time.
- Durable double-layered polyester and nylon ripstop shell can handle rolling around in the snow
- Breathable H2No laminate and Deluge DWR coating seal out moisture
- All-over 200g Qualofil insulation holds in warmth
- Relaxed fit with raglan sleeves is comfortable and easy to move in
- Grow-fit features allows the sleeves to be extended by two inches for an extra season or two of use
- Removable hood stops cold wind from hitting his ears
- Reflective trim makes baby boy easier to see
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have last year's model of this jacket for both my daughter and son. I think the only difference is the color. We love these jackets! They are very warm and great for playing in the snow. I'd say they run a little large, like most Patagonia products. My skinny, tall children should easily be able to wear these for two years, epically with the grow-fit feature in the arms. Awesome!