Patagonia Snow Flyer Jacket - Girl's
- Detail Images
Wear it outside, but you can't wear it out.
There's no need to save the Patagonia Girls' Snow Flyer Jacket for weekend ski trips, because it's tough enough to give your girl full protection day in and day out, all winter long. Season after season, in fact, because both of her sisters are due to inherit the Snow Flyer one day. Patagonia even put a 'hand-me-down' ID tag in the jacket to help move things along.
- Durable two-layer shell features a waterproof breathable H2No barrier and and Deluge DWR finish, and is fully taped for total storm protection
- High-loft and compressible 150g Thermogreen insulation is wind- and water-resistant, and stays warm even when wet
- Low-bulk, removable hood can be adjusted for weather protection and warmth
- Fleece-lined collar adds coziness and prevents chafing
- Articulated sleeves with Grow-Fit feature lets you add two inches of length to get you through the season
- Internal drop-in pocket and hidden, zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing give her spots for her cell phone and tunes
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and snaps to the Patagonia Go-Snow Pant