- Detail Images
Top-of-the-line performance that won't break the bank.
For the breathable comfort and tough durability of Patagonia's H2No Performance Standard fabric at a price that won't break the bank, pull on the Men's Skeena River Wader. Anatomically shaped knee panels and neoprene booties provide unrivaled comfort and mobility while the tough gravel guards add durability where it's most needed. Plus, the EZ-lock suspender system allows you to quickly relieve yourself when nature calls.
- Durable waterproof and breathable H2No Performance Standard fabrics keep you dry without trapping sweat and excess heat inside
- EZ-lock suspenders allow you to quickly adjust the waders from chest to waist height, which means you can quickly relieve yourself when nature calls
- Stretch Wading Belt adjusts for a snug fit
- Heavyweight fabric gravel guards have a drain strip to expel water and abrasion-resistant scuff guards that lend even greater durability
- Anatomic right and left neoprene booties have abrasion-resistant soles for greater durability
- Anatomically curved knees increase comfort and freedom of movement
- Hypalon utility keeper provides quick access to tools
- Chest pockets and a waterproof interior pocket keep gear and electronics safely stowed
- Includes field repair kit
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Very durable, long lasting waders with tons of features. The ability to drop down to waist-height is clutch, and I use it far more often than I thought I would. Also surprised at how breathable the fabric is. Overall very comfortable, especially the booties. Never had an issue with tears or holes, even with some sketchy approaches. Bottom line is these waders improved the fly-fishing experience for me.
These are by far the best fitting/ most comfortable waders I have ever had. They seem pretty sturdy as well. Have only wore them a handful of times, but am impressed so far!