- Detail Images
Patagonia's classic with an environmentally friendly focus. Helping to build a better tomorrow one fleece at a time.
Patagonia works towards saving the world with its practices, and the Simple Synchilla Fleece Jacket is a prime example. This classic fleece has minimalist qualities and meets Patagonia's professional standards, like the Y-Joint sleeves that allow free movement no matter what you're doing. The twist on this fleece is that the majority of fabric used in this jacket was made with recycled bottles and worn-out garments, so you can feel warm, look good, and save the world one jacket at a time.
- 85% of this polyester fleece is recycled from the Common Threads Recycling Program to make this one environmentally friendly piece
- Low-sheared face gives warmth, wind resistance, and solid durability
- The front zipper has forward side seams and fleece-lined chin flap for added comfort
- Y-Joint sleeves keep the jacket from rising up on you when you're reaching above your head
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets and one chest pocket hold everything you need for the day