- Detail Images
You want durability and tough protection in a featherweight and soft jacket? You got it. Patagonia Women's Simple Guide Softshell Hooded Jacket with Deluge DWR repels water, resists abrasion, breathes, and dries quickly, so you stay dry and cool on the wall or mountainside. A helmet-compatible adjustable hood features a laminated visor to keep rain out of your eyes and your vision clear, and a microfleece neck and wind flap spoil your skin.
- Patagonia's lightest-weight stretch softshell with Deluge DWR breathes, resists water and abrasion, wicks moisture, and dries quickly for dry, cool, comfort
- Two-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor allows fine-fitting head protection without hindering visibility
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures and drawcord hem seals out the cold and wet
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap provides soft, coziness next to skin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with garages and DWR finish protect and secure essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
This one disappointed me in the fit, I always wear a medium regular fit and large slim fit in Patagonia. But the Simple Guide Hoody is narrow in the hips/waist (like their slim fit) but not in the body/chest/shoulders (which fits like their regular fit, which it's supposed to be). So in the end neither the medium or the large worked for me. That all being said, the fabric is amazing, so comfortable and breathable, and the hood is really nice. I wish so much that it fit me better because it a great weight spring/summer jacket. My husband has one and it fits him perfectly and he frequently wears it.
Love this jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great light jacket for a warm day of climbing on the mountain. Helmet compatible, comfortable fit, light weight