- Detail Images
From spring corn skiing to summer backpacking to autumn climbs, this pant does it all.
Study the preferred route you're about to take up the mountain, pack your backpack, and slip into the Patagonia Women's Simple Guide Softshell Pant. Made with partially recycled materials, the Simple Guide provides eco-friendly good vibes, while its DWR finish beads moisture and shed snowflakes on your approach―be it a skin track or rocky trail.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven, soft-shell fabric features a Deluge DWR finish to help repel water during inclement weather
- Slim cut and articulated knees provide full mobility while you hike up and over a steep river bank
- Technical, tapered fit gives you an alpine feminine silhouette
- Partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, zippered fly, and belt loops supply a comfortable, secure fit
- Two hand-warmer pockets, a right thigh cargo, and a right rear pocket all features reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge DWR finish
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't hate them, but I'm also not head-over-heels for the guide pants. They fit small in the thigh and unexpectedly flare out at the base. They snag and tear easily and stretched out a full size after only a few uses.
In their defense, they fit comfortably with a climbing harness and there are plenty of pockets. Not the worst pair of pants I've ever owned, but definitely not my favorite.