- Detail Images
When you have the Patagonia Women's Serenity Skirt hanging in your closet, you're never worried about last-minute dinner dates or what to wear when you're hosting a little get-together. Simple, easy, and elegant, this long sheath is ready for any occasion close to home but loves to go on the road, too: bring it along to the weeklong island wedding celebration or when you're traveling in foreign cultures, and you'll always be dressed appropriately.
- Organic cotton fabric breathes and drapes well and feels soft against your skin
- Generous helping of spandex allows plenty of mobility and easy-wearing comfort
- Long silhouette with side slits and slim fit offer a flattering appearance
- Flat waistband rolls down for a snug, contoured fit
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
pack this in the bottom of your luggage and shake out when ready to wear. not easily wrinkled, and looks classy dressed up for dinner or down on the beach. I am 5'5 @ 120lbs, this is full length skirt that hit the top of my feet, slit up side about 3/4 up calf. Wide band waist fits comfortably on waist - or roll down to shorten skirt.
Easy and flattering
Can pack for a trip or wear to work. Throw in
the wash or wash in the sink while traveling. Dress it up or down.
Awesome all around!