- Detail Images
Lots of comfort and protection for skiing and riding every day in any weather.
Drop into the deep without feeling damp in your undies when you slip on the Patagonia Rubicon Pan. Its Deluge DWR coating and H2No membrane block out the snow as you plow through it, and a relaxed, articulated fit enable effortless shredding regardless of your board choice.
- Two-layer polyester shell with a Deluge DWR coating and waterproof breathable H2No membrane repel falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls to keep you dry and comfortable
- Brushed tricot lining in the upper leg adds some insulation while the mesh lining in the lower leg enhances breathability so you can hike without sweating like crazy
- Articulated knees and a relaxed fit enable comfortable, unrestricted skiing, riding, or touring
- Belt loops and elastic waist tabs secure the pant as you drop cliffs or ski bumps
- Polyester leg gaiters with gripper elastic and DWR coating block out the snow
- Rear loops attach to powder skirts of any compatible Patagonia snow jacket (sold separately) to seal out the deepest powder
- Zippered hand pockets and thigh a cargo pocket hold on-mountain essentials
- Reinforced kick patches withstand ski edges while you make kick turns in chutes or skin back up the ridge for seconds
Share your thoughts
Not your old Rubicon
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Picked up a pair a few weeks ago ( I have a pair of grey I bought a few years back) in the silt color. I was very disappointed when I opened up the box. Why did Patagonia change pretty much everything that the older pants were all about i.e., heavy duty fabric gone, waterproof zips gone, adjustable gators gone, and they're not 100% welded, in other words, if you are looking to buy these pants check them out in a store first before you buy if you expect to get the same type of Rubicon pants they use to make