- Detail Images
A super-durable, waterproof, breathable, insulated ski pant designed with 8 hour days in mind.
Built to stand up to Mother Nature's unbridled mid-winter wrath, the Patagonia Rubicon insulated Pant gets you through the toughest part of the season without having to sit out a single day. Patagonia backs up the Rubicon's waterproof breathable laminate with strategically placed 60g
Thermogreen insulation, so you can handle anything that nature throws
your way without feeling moist and clammy.
the Rubicon with its H2No waterproof breathable laminate. The main body fabric
is 170D polyester, which is both durable and soft to the touch. To keep
you warm when the snow flies in the dead of winter, Patagonia insulated the Rubicon with 60g Thermogreen synthetic in the areas where you need it
patches at the ankles fight off attacks by sharp ski edges, so your
cuffs won't fill up with snow after a run in the deep stuff.
The Rubicon Insulated pant's fit is relaxed. Zippered thigh vents make it easy to dump heat when you need to. Patagonia finished the pant off with a Recco reflector, which aids in search and rescue should you become involved in an in-bounds incident.
- Durable 2-layer recycled polyester plain weave with H2No Performance Standard waterproof breathable laminate
- Relaxed fit
- Strategically placed 60g Thermogreen synthetic insulation
- External mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Adjustable elastic waist tabs
- Loop on rear yoke to attach any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Durable, reinforced scuff guards
- 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, 1 thigh pocket
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Good waterproofing, not great, but enough for Utah snow. You don't overheat in them, but they keep you warm on colder days around 10-15 degrees I was comfortable. Fit was true to size. Everything I expect out of something from Patagonia