- Detail Images
Walking the river just got easier (and more comfortable, too).
- Tungsten-carbide studs maximize traction on slippery surfaces
- Notched, sculpted flex zones give you natural movement and make it easier for you to navigate bumpy river bottoms
- Padded insoles and ankle supports bump up the comfort level
- Wide last gives you room for neoprene booties
- Burly construction including abrasion-resistant toe bumpers, reinforced toe boxes, and heal counters give your feet durable protection
- Recycled mesh inserts allow for quick draining so you don't have to carry half of the river around with you as you move to your next spot
Share your thoughts
Patagonia Riverwalker - Studded Wading
thank god i have been saying it for years back country needs to sell fly fishing gear even though it is a small section now at least they are working on getting a fly fishing section up and expanding. thank you back country.