- Detail Images
You didn't spend hours tying flies just to throw them in a plain old pocket.
- Durable Supplex nylon has a bit of flex for easy movement
- DWR finish sheds water so you won't feel soaked if you get caught in a drizzle or hit by a few exuberant splashes
- Polyester mesh lining lets fresh air in to keep you cool when the temperature rises
- Adjustable front closure gives you room to custom layer for optimal temperature regulation
- Above-the-waist cut keeps your jacket dry when you're wading in the deeps
- Large back zippered pocket and piggyback pocket give you plenty of room to stash a rain jacket
- Padded collar adds extra comfort
- D-ring attachment points give you places to hook sunglasses and other gear you want to keep within easy reach
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I hardly notice when I am wearing it. It holds all that I need and more.
Light weight and well thought out. I like the pocket and zipper layout of this vest better than the Mesh Master. Don't love the velcro design on the pockets but it's not a deterrent. If you're between sizes on most gear, go with the smaller size.