- Detail Images
A warm tot in a cold winter world.
You want your babe to be warm on your winter walk to the park, and if her winter suit can be made out of fully reversible 100% recycled fabric, that's a sweet bonus. Patagonia's Puff-Ball Reversible Girls' Bunting is made of recycled polyester, treated with a water-repellent coating, and filled with 90% recycled Thermoball insulation, so your munchkin will be comfortable during those snowy excursions. Fold-over hand and foot covers keep her wee fingers and toes warm, and elastic binding at the hands, ankles, and hood seals out snow and drafts. The gusseted crotch fits easily over diapers or base layers, and the long diagonal zipper makes changing a snap.
- 100% recycled wind-resistant polyester fabric
- Quilted lining
- DWR treatment
- 100g Thermogreen polyester insulation
- Fold-over hand and foot covers
- Spandex binding at wrists, ankles, and hood
- Gusseted, diaper-compatible crotch
- Long diagonal zipper