The Patagonia Toddler Girls' Retro-X Fleece Vest will keep your daughter warm while you walk her to preschool. The windproof polyester lining and internal wind flap keep your girl from shivering if it gets too windy. The collar, arm holes, and hem opening have spandex bindings that keep the vest in place so she can play in recess without the vest rising up and getting her cold.
- Soft half-inch pile fleece is lined with windproof polyester to keep your young one warm and cozy
- Internal wind flap behind center blocks wind from blowing through the zipper
- Contrast spandex binding on collar, front zipper, sleeve, and hem opening keeps the jacket in place
- 2 welt-covered zippered pockets can keep you girl's hands warm while the chest pocket holds the rocks she finds on the trail
- Non-chafing tapered collar for comfort
- Item #PAT3426
- Q & A
Start them young!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My wife owns the adult version, so when we say the toddler version on sale we had to make the purchase. We bought it big since we got it a year early and let her grow into it. Her's is the 2T and she was able to start wearing it a month or so before her 2nd birthday, it's a little loose but I'd rather it last all winter and into the spring and be a little loose, then too tight. (Plus she is small for her age.)
It is just like the adult version, just smaller. The fleece is soft and durable. The vest is nicely shaped so she can still swing her arms and jump and play and the it doesn't get in the way. The zipper is super smooth and has an added tab so little gloved hands can still grab it for quick adjustments.
As far as warmth, I can't say from experience since it's too small for me but we have been outside on very cool days and when we come back inside and start taking off layers, her skin is still very warm!
Great product that can stand up to little kid abuse and also make them look extremely cute while still keeping them toasty!