- Detail Images
From class to the trail.
Patagonia's Refugio Backpack transitions from campus to hiking trails with ease. Just take your laptop out of the pack's padded pocket to leave space for your hydration reservoir. You can also replace your school books with snacks and trekking poles, or you can take it all with you just in case you get inspiration to finally write that essay. Air Flow mesh makes the shoulder straps and back panel comfortably breathable and plush, and Patagonia built the rest of this backpack out of a highly durable polyester, and treated it with a water-resistant coating for protection.
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Recycled polyester with DWR coating
- Padded laptop sleeve or hydration reservoir
- Secondary compartment with organizers
- Small pocket, side stretch pockets
- Basic compression straps