- Detail Images
A "jack"et of all trades for all of your endeavors, on and off the mountain.
The Patagonia Women's R2 Fleece Jacket seems to know what you need, when you need it. When you're working hard and getting hot under the collar, R2 fabric lets fresh air in to keep you comfortable. When you're waiting your turn or savoring the summit, R2 fabric provides warmth and offers insulation under a windproof shell. When the sun is out and the winds are calm, stuff this jacket deep within your pack without missing any space.
- Polartec Thermal Pro body packs down into nothing and offers warmth, breathability, stretch, and fast drying times
- Polartec Power Dry high/low grid on side panels, underarms, and lower torso offers a more refined fit, better shape retention, and abrasion resistance for when you are up and close and personal with the side of a mountain
- Slim fit lets this piece stand alone or be worn as a base-layer without unnecessary bulk and puff
- Thumbholes help keep the sleeves in place when you're reaching for the sky
- 2 high hand pockets are harness and pack compatible, so you can actually use your jacket pockets while scaling a wall or trekking to camp or carrying your two-year-old on your back
- 1 zippered chest pocket provides a safe place for IDs, cash or credit cards, and perhaps one last energy gel to get you to the top
- 2 internal drop-in mesh pockets are perfect hiding places for energy gels, mini candy bars, or your cell phone