A jack-et of all trades.
Snowy mornings, half-frozen trails, or full-blast AC in the office—these all call for the Patagonia Women's R2 Fleece Jacket. With a Polartec body that is lightweight, moisture-wicking, compressible, stretchy, and soft, this jacket traps heat and keeps it there while remaining breathable so you stay comfortable when the temperature fluctuates. Even if you work up a sweat, the side panels and cuffs move with you while a Polygiene treatment controls odor. The zipper garages are compatible with harnesses and packs while the chest and handwarmer pockets give you storage options for work or play. And since this fleece jacket is semi-fitted, it hugs you for warmth while highlighting your curves.
- Polartec (recycled polyester, polyester, spandex) body
- Recycled polyester, spandex side panels and cuffs
- Polygiene odor control
- Semi-fitted, hip length
- Zip chest and handwarmer pockets
- Harness- and pack-compatible
- Item #PAT00YQ
- Q & A
Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just like any Patagonia product.. excellent craftsmanship, fits well, last forever and a bit pricey.. Anyways, these are bomb proof and probably I will hand these down to my grandchildren one day.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Wore this fleece as a mid-layer skiing for 4 days in a row. Loved the performance and breathability of the garment, I never felt too cold or too hot but disappointed in what seems to be the materials durability. I wore this over my thermal base-layer and and under my backcountry shell and after just he 4 days the waffle material on the paneling is pilling like nobody's business. I'm feeling extremely skeptical on this jacket holding up for a few seasons which is what it needs to be capable of at this price point. Also, I'm 5'6'' and around 140 and I found this is be very fitted, I definitely can't layer more than a thin thermal underneath. Trying to decide whether or not to return and try the North Face Radium fleece...
Patagonia R2 fleece sucks
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
Patagonia has gone to crap this material is horrible! Very disappointed with description and backcountry has no free returns either! Totally misrepresented size and quality!
stretchy and warm
it moves with you!
Love love love!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
This fleece is wonderful
1) material is super soft, warm and stretchy. It's extremely comfortable on the skin and moves super well with you
2)it's lightweight and folds small
3) i love that the side panels are made of thinner material - it improves fit, and it's cooler where you need it to be.
4) i would say it's only moderately fitted. There is room for layers underneath.