- Detail Images
- Deluge DWR treatment keeps snowflakes from soaking in
- Gusseted crotch accommodates diapers and layers
- Spandex binding at the cuffs comfortably seals out flurries and wind
- Thermogreen insulation provides eco-friendly warmth, even when wet
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
i bought these for my three year old girl, she wore them skiing in jackson for three days with just a pair capalene under. great pants I hope to get two years out of them before she out grows them.
Warm kid, happy mom
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my 2-yr-old before the two of us went camping in the desert this fall. We ended up tenting it in a torrential downpour for two days, with temps in the 40s. It was a recipe for disaster, but disaster never struck. With these pants, her down jacket, her Hestra gloves, and her frog hat, she was snug and warm and cheery through it all. She's since worn them to play in the snow. These pants are the perfect puffy buddies for any little one who likes to be out when it's cold.