- Detail Images
- Community Images
Keep your own bundle of winter wonder nice and toasty with the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Puff-Ball Reversible Jacket. Filled with compressible, partially recycled Thermogreen insulation, the Puff-Ball protects him from winter's chill so you can explore the fresh snow together. Mix up his budding style with dual designs on this reversible jacket.
- DWR coating helps bead and slough moisture to prevent baselayers from getting soaked
- 100g Thermogreen insulation keeps him warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood offers fuller coverage and protection from wind or snow
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin from chafe
- Spandex binding on waist, cuffs, and hood helps complete a seal between him and the chilly outside
Share your thoughts
Perfect for the small fry
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Love that this is reversible. Worked out great for our grandson. Colors make this one we can pass on to the grand daughter when she is a little older.
First day in Ski School
My grandson looked great in ski school and it was easy to spot him on the bunny hill