Your ticket to winter bliss.
The cozy, yet low-profile Patagonia Women's Prow Bomber Down Vest is an effortless layering piece for shivering alpine environments and sub-freezing wintertime temperatures. Its chic design takes styling cues from vintage jackets with its exposed faux-metal zips, ribbed trim, and diamond-like quilting.
True to Patagonia's eco-conscious design ethos, the vest features Bluesign-approved recycled materials and down insulation sourced from birds that were never live-plucked or force-fed. 600-fill duck down traps fiery body heat, preventing you from succumbing to lakeside windchills and frosty mornings. The recycled nylon shell is pillowy-soft for optimum comfort, with a DWR finish that shakes off light rain and snow from dampening your upper body.
- Bomber down vest for casual winter activities
- Bluesign-approved recycled materials
- 600-fill duck down for warmth in cold weather
- Luxuriously soft, durable recycled nylon shell
- DWR finish repels light rain and snow showers
- Patagonia fuses quality with eco-conscious construction
- Item #PAT01HW
- Q & A
Warm and Cute!
I love that this vest is light weight but still warm. The color is great and this vest offers a bit of added style compared to the traditional down vest. It's very comfortable and a winter must have!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I like this vest and will wear it a lot this winter. Soft fabric and pretty light--although the detail at the bottom weighs it down a bit, so this won't be used as technical gear. But it's perfect for a quick jacket while running around town. The collar looks great too.