Warmth for wintertime fun.
Built to prevent precious heat from escaping while you're sipping hot toddies at alpine lodges or facing freezing temperatures on your crosstown commute, the Patagonia Women's Prow Bomber Down Jacket effortlessly pairs fiery-warmth with chic retro styling. Staying true to Patagonia's environmentally friendly ethos, this vintage bomber features Bluesign-approved recycled materials and 600-fill down that's sourced from ducks that were never force-fed or live-plucked. The recycled nylon shell wraps you in smooth comfort, with a DWR finish that repels oncoming rain and snow showers.
- Chic down jacket for casual winter pursuits
- Bluesign-approved recycled materials
- 600-fill duck down traps fiery warmth
- Pillowy-soft and durable recycled nylon shell
- DWR finish repels light rain and snow showers
- Style-savvy jacket takes cues from retro bombers
- Patagonia pairs quality with eco-conscious construction
- Item #PAT01HV
- Q & A
Does this product run true to size? Or is it a narrow fit? do you recommend sizing up?