Tough and lightweight.
Not even the coldest days of the year bring down your stoke level on the slopes when you wear the Patagonia Women's Primo Down Jacket. Updated this season with a new fabric, and backed by a Gore-Tex membrane, this jacket provides waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection from winter's nastiest weather. The traceable down insulation keeps you nice and toasty in weather that chills even the abominable snowman.
In addition to a whole new fabric package, the Primo features refined design lines and an adjustable, removable powder skirt. An articulated fit gives you freedom to move when you're skiing through tight trees or carving giant slalom turns on the groomers. The powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal on deep days, and lies flat when not in use. Underarm zippers provide easy ventilation to prevent overheating. Its hood slides over your helmet with ease and adjusts for a secure fit. Patagonia topped this jacket off with a concealed Recco reflector to aid rescue teams in the event of an emergency.
- A jacket that's serious about every aspect of winter riding
- Gore-Tex membrane shields you from wind and precipitation
- 800-fill down insulation with excellent warmth-to-weigh ratio
- Underarm zippers for quick ventilation
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket and goggle pocket
- Regular fit with an articulated design for freedom of movement
- Item #PAT01MA
- Q & A
Warmth and Protection
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is awesome! It is a Gore-tex shell, with a down insulation. That insures that you will stay dry in any weather, and warm. Down is the best insulator out there, and this jacket has really high quality down coming in at an 800 fill. If you want to stay warm skiing, snowboarding, or walking around town, this is the jacket for you. It's awesome!