Cold no more.
If you're sick of missing out on fresh powder because you have to stop and warm your core in the lodge every few runs, then you need the Patagonia Men's Primo Down Jacket. It delivers exceptional warmth and weather protection without weighing you down like so many other blizzard-ready coats out there.
Gore-Tex keeps the wettest snow at bay, and it's highly breathable so you don't start sweating profusely after an intense run or short hike. Meanwhile, 800-fill goose down helps you stay toasty through the coldest spells while keeping the jacket relatively light and low-profile. Oh, and the birds that the down came from? You needn't worry about them, as Patagonia made sure to insulate this jacket with down from geese that were never live-plucked or force-fed, so you have total peace of mind when you're enjoying pristine powder.
- Lightweight, waterproof performance for the slopes
- Gore-Tex shell is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- 800-fill down offers light, compressible warmth
- Traceable down from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked
- RECCO reflector may help rescuers locate you in an emergency
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Multiple pockets with waterproof zippers
- Item #PAT01IE
- Q & A
Top of the line
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Been using mine a lot these past few weeks as the temperature starts to drop in Colorado. This is one stop protection from the elements with a goretex shell and premium down on the inside. This is very lightweight considering the protection this provides. Patagonia stylish and with a lifetime warranty you won't need any other jacket but this one. Backcountry shipped it super fast and was hassle free. Treat yourself to the best. This is the primo edition!!! #goatworthy