Required wear when you visit to the white room.
The Patagonia Men's Powslayer is the jacket you'll want when you're slashing pow turns through truly bottomless conditions. Its three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell with fully taped seams will keep you dry during those days when you spend the majority of your time gasping for breath between prolonged visits to the white room. And since the deepest stashes are often found between the trees, the super durable 40-denier nylon ripstop face will withstand heavy wear and tear when you're hunting down untracked lines between Mt. Baker's pine boughs and Hokkaido's dense stands of ash trees.
The Powslayer has a regular fit to maintain comfort whether you're riding in the backcountry or spinning laps in the resort. Two underarm vents let you lose heat quick before you sweat through your mid- and baselayers. An integrated powder skirt fits comfortably over compatible Patagonia pants, while the adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs ensure that can seal out the elements when high winds threaten to blow all that blower powder away. The pocket configuration of the Powslayer works well for resort and backcountry riding with pockets for a pass, skins, and media players all easily accessible.
- Ski jacket for slaying powder
- Gore-Tex Pro offers truly reliable waterproof breathable protection
- Underarm zippers ensure ample ventilation when you work up a sweat
- Updated powder skirt adjusts to assure proper coverage
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out snowy conditions
- Pockets for passes, skins, media players, and more
- Item #PAT01IB