In the face of a blower squall or chest-high powder, the Patagonia Men's Powslayer Bib Pant gives you complete protection. Made for the backcountry's ever-changing weather, this pant is constructed from Gore-Tex Pro fabric for the highest level of waterproof protection and breathability. A DWR finish helps water bead on the bib's surface, ensuring your legs won't get wet from the outside.
Updated this season with a refined fit, this low-profile bib is built with an innovative zero-bulk construction and has a drop-seat configuration. A zip fly with single-snap closure provides convenient relief when nature calls. Belt loops at the waist offer easy convertibility when hiking. If you're pulling a sled full of gear and the sun breaks through, two-way side zips provide venting so you can cool down. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move with confidence. Gaiters create a snow-resistant seal between the pant and your boot, while scuff guards protect the inside and bottom hem of the pant leg.
- Built for skiing or snowboarding during the deepest pow days
- Gore-Tex Pro shell for protection from wind and snow
- Side zips for easy venting on the skintrack
- Low-profile bib with drop-seat configuration
- Articulated pattern for mobility and comfort while riding
- Gaiters seal out blower powder
- Built-in RECCO reflector
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers
- Item #PAT01IC