The Patagonia Kids' Poco Mas 15 Backpack brings outdoor tech to the school yard thanks to its heavy-duty construction and a Deluge DWR finish. Whether your kid is packing up for a day of school or prepping for a day hike with the fam, this sturdy pack will help him be ready for just about anything.
- Padded, mesh-lined shoulder straps are comfortable and breathable for easy carrying
- Tough high-denier nylon fabric is durable enough to handle bus rides and after-school adventures
- Deluge DWR sheds moisture to keep school gear dry if it rains or snows a bit on the way to school
- Roomy main compartment holds books, lunches, and a few contraband toys
- Two mesh side pockets hold water bottles during field trips or weekend hikes with the family
- Front stash pocket with organizer holds pencils, a phone, and a granola bar
- LED attachment loop and reflective webbing make your kid easier to see in low light
- Hand-me-down ID tag helps this backpack helps keep your kid matched with the right backpack at school
Share your thoughts
Poco Mas video review
Ned from Patagonia talks through the Poco Mas kids 15L pack.
Great Little Pack
After cycling through about 3 WalMart Princess packs for my kids school backpacks, this one is a breath of high quality relief. It is well made, well thought out and will last for years.
My only complaint is that it is actually pretty small, which has more to do with my ordering than the product itself. If I was to do it again, I'd get the 20l Poco Mucho for my six year old girl as it will carry a three-ring binder and the Poco Mas 15 won't.
I'm looking for a pack to fit my 2.% year,...
I'm looking for a pack to fit my 2.% year, boy, 38". This pack needs to fit a standard folder and spare set of cloths. Also child safe, prefer no bungies, I would have to remove them for strangulation hazard.
This is the pack for you for sure Janet. No bungies, and ample room inside for a folder and spare set of clothes. There's a small pack offered, the Poco 12, which would fit him better, but not have as much room.