- Detail Images
Soft fleece built tough.
- Polartec Wind Pro fabric with Hardface Technology and a DWR finish provides exceptional protection from wind, water, and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry panels on the back and sides stretch for increased mobility while providing warmth and moisture management
- Brushed-fleece interior wicks away moisture and adds warmth
- Micro-fleece lined hem and collar are soft against skin
- Absence of shoulder seams increase comfort while wearing a pack
- Two front pockets and a chest pocket are accessible while wearing a pack or harness
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The Piton vest is a killer mid weight vest. I use mine a lot for cool weather cycling and ski touring. It's definitely got some good tech features, but still a nice clean design so you can wear it every day and not look like an outdork. The wind pro fabric on the front is awesome for cutting the wind, and the entire vest is super soft and comfy. two thumbs up!