- Detail Images
Slow down the whipping winds while you work your way up giant granite spires.
- Polartec Wind Pro fleece fabric is four times more wind resistant than traditional fleece for protection from the howling alpine winds
- Deluge DWR-coating repels passing snow showers and drizzle so you aren't soaked on a pitch
- Hardface reinforcement on the elbows, shoulders, front, and back patches provides abrasion resistance and extra water repellency
- Highly breathable, durable fleece provides great mobility and excellent warmth-to-weight ratio for serious alpine climbers
- Bluesign-approved fabric means that you're buying an eco-friendly fabric produced by an eco-conscious source
- Entire jacket only weighs 10 ounces so you don't add a lot of weight to your climb
- The two zippered hand pockets hold your frigid fingers while you wait for a partner to tie into a harness
- Zippered chest pocket holds small items like a snack or a radio throughout the climb
Share your thoughts
My new favorite
- Fit: True to size
Perfect fall/spring piece for higher-output activity; I've been running, biking and climbing in this since I got it and it's my new go-to for a light fall outer layer. The wind pro fleece down the front and over the shoulders keeps it more wind (and very light water) resistant than other similar pieces, like my R1. Looking forward to putting it through its paces as a light midlayer this winter.
Fit is on point; XS is slim-fitting but non-restrictive, not completely fitted but definitely not boxy.