Tougher than your average fleece jacket.
Patagonia reinforced the stretchy Women's Piton Hybrid Fleece Hooded Jacket with Polartec Wind Pro to make it burlier than your average fleece. Warm and wicking as a midlayer, the Piton also stands up to the elements when you wear it on its own during alpine approaches.
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides stretch, warmth, and moisture management, and features a smooth outer face that slides easily under layers
- Polartec Wind Pro in front, elbows, and top hood panel blocks wind penetration, and features a Hardface finish that enhances abrasion- and water-resistance
- Brushed fleece interior wicks moisture from your skin to the outside face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs, and hem feels soft against your skin
- Zip chest pocket and zip hand pockets sure your valuables
- Bluesign certification means sustainable and responsible sourcing and practices were used in the making of this jacket